- To acknowledge that this athletic event is an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of athletes, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials and event monitors, and/or producers of the event, and lack of hydration. I hereby assume all of the risks of participating in this event and realize that liability may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained or controlled by them or because of their possible Liability without fault.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as medical professionals may deem appropriate.This Release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency.
- I understand that all entries are final with no refunds. The registrant understand that in the event that the race is canceled / postponed as a result of (and not limited to) an act of God, natural disaster, war, strike, revolution, lack or failure of transportation facilities, or other such causes, the event organizers will make every effort to reschedule the race to a later date of their choosing but there will be no refund of entry fees.
- Farm Running Festival may dismiss, without refund, anyone whose behavior endangers safety or negatively endangers safety or negatively affects a race, a person, a facility, or property of any type or kind.
- I understand that at this event or related activities. I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers and or assigns.
- I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability (AWRL) form will be used by event holders, and organizers, in events in which I will participate and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) Waive, Release and Discharge Farm Running Festival, their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, event holders, event promoters, event sponsors, event volunteers, event permit grantors, event property owners, and event participants, from any and all Liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft lost income, or any other losses, costs or actions of any kind which hereafter may accrue to me by virtue of my training for this event, my participation in this event or my travel to or from this event.
(B) Indemnify and Hold Harmless the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other Individuals or entities as a result of any of my actions during this event.
IMPORTANT: Farm Running Festival and the partners of this race provide insurance coverage for participants in case of any injury that occurs at the race however one has to follow the terms and condition of the event along with the insurance company’s policy.
In signing this Acknowledgement of Accident Waiver and Release of Liability I hereby certify that I have read this document in its entirety, I understand it, agree to it voluntarily, and acknowledge that all information provided here is correct in all forms.