Farm Running Festival is a one-day event targeting all amateurs, weekenders, and professional runners including all age groups. It is a competition with festival vibes to make it more attractive. Besides running, there will be other outdoor leisure activities to engage all the attendees throughout the day with varieties of food and beverage stalls and good LIVE music.
6:00 AM Gates Open for Bibs Distribution for 35 K
Urban Farm Parking, You will find a Table for distribution of Race Number Plates and Briefing of the Events will be at 6:20 AM.
6:30 AM 35 K Trail Running - Flag Off
Flag off For 35K, from the Venue Gate. And Bib distribution for 15K Opens.
7:30 AM 15 K Trail Running - Flag Off
Flag off for 15K Trail Running - from the Venue Gate, and Bib Distribution for 7K Opens.
8:00 AM 7 K Trail Running - Flag Off
Flag off for 7K Trail Running - from the Venue Gate, and Bib Distribution for Obstacle Races Begins
10:30 AM Obstacle Team Race Begins
Race will be in Time Trail, meaning that teams is send one at a time with 5 min gap. (Gap may change later as per the weather and no of teams)
12:30 PM Trail Running Prize Distribution
Winners of the All Trail Running Category prizes will be distributed at the Stage.
13:30 PM Kid’s Obstacle Race
5 - 7 Category , 8 - 10 Category , 11 - 13 Category : Children will be one bye one , 2 min or less gap depending upon the no of participants and the weather.
15:30 PM Team Obstacle Continues
17:00 PM Prize Distribution
Starting With Kids Category, Following with Team Category
18:00 PM Live Performance
19:00 PM Event Ends
Yes, there can be arrangements for the shuttle service, however, Rs 500 per person is applicable. Itinerary is strictly as per the organizer.
Yes, Rs 500 will be charged with complementary beer / juice. However, there will be no entry fees for Kids under 12 years of age.
- Bring Waterproof gears and carry an extra pair of clothes
- Carry your own water bottle as refill center will be available
- Do not forget your sunscreen/ cap/ hat (as per your preference)
- Wear Quick Dry Clothes and proper sports shoes
- Bring slippers and a towel as shower place will be available
- Bring your waterproof picnic mat. It’s the perfect protection against moist grass – which is especially key if you’re bringing the kids.
- Bring waterproof gears
- Bring reusable water bottles
- Apply sun protective gears and lotion
- Bring an extra layer of clothing for all participants and parents
- Bring mattress for your own convenience
- Carry your personal medications dri-fit t-shirt and running shoes
- Bring valid id card for registration
- Take care of your belongings
- Drink responsibly
- Bring outside food and beverages
- Litter around the venue and follow #leavenotrace
- Indulge in illegal substances and drugs
- Leave your children alone
- Forget to have fun
- Forget to tag us at instagram and facebook
- Invade others privacy
- Forget to cheer the participants